Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just a Letter...

For u, my dear friend...
Thanks so much for being my luvly friend..
Just want u to know, that i luv u so much .. more than i can say..
And i'm feel so thankful to ALLAH for giving me a chance to meet u..to know u.. to bE YOUR FRIEND..

My dear friend,
Thanks so much for always hear me even in silence..
Thanks for always beside me.. giving me a hand to hold when i'm fell down, give me a word when i'm feeling blue..
Thanks for your care, your prayer, your shoulder, your smile..
and i'm always pray to my LORD, ALLAH..''please gift u the best man as your spouse cz i don't want  anybody hurting u, hurting your heart..your soul.. i just want the best for u.. my luvly friend.. :)

My Luvly,
Well, sincerely.. deep inside my heart , i'm feel so broken.. so scared.. so sad.. :(
if one day.. u will forget me.. mybe when u've meet your soulmate (so immature feeling).. (o_o)
But ,don't worry.. i known enough.. this is life..
The circle of life that everybody must go through..
I'm realize.. everything will change one day.. we'll need to step forward to another episodes of life..
Get married, having babies and take care of them... 
But i'm just hoping we'll still keep our luvly friendship forever,,,, (^__^)



I know time will change... we'll be separated by time, place and our commitments..as life goes on.
But as i'm always say...
''When I'm sad, I imagine you happy, and it gives me peace..and
 i've pray to my ONLY God..
if HE wanna give me the best things in mylife,plez send it to u too...''

 AMIN..


Photo: (Oil painting version)...
Moga Allah redha..

Dear friend,
I love u so much for the sake of ALLAH..
But ALLAH alwaz at the first place..no doubt!
If one day u've miss a friend..
I hope, she is Me!
May ALLAH keep our luv more..forever..still!!

And always remember me when u've hear this song..; 'SAHABAT' ... .MLTR (^^)
I dedicate the meanings of this lyrics for u.. 
Please miss me when u're eating asam pedas, sup telor.. hehe
Please.. forgive me if i've hurt u wth my word, my attitude, my mood..
May ALLAH protect u and your fmly alwaz..
May ALLAH do not erase me from your heart, your mind..

Wahh!! now i'm feel so sleepy..huhu..
Don't know why suddenly feeling so sentimental.. but anyway..
I'M DONE!!
 I'm just  turn the words in my heart into this pieces of blind space..
May ALLAH bless u alwazz hereafter.. 
My dearest friends, K.SAARA.. (^__^).. 



 (remember this key chain? i'll keep this wth me alwazz!!)




.........AMIN.......

5 comments: